Author Posts

February 24, 2011 at 12:01 am

Yes, It's me again.  I'm the one with the jobless pain in the ass boyfriend.  I see a lot of people have read about him.  I hope you who have read about him find him as annoying as I do.  Once again, he is still up to his old tricks.  I do and do for him, and there is never a thank you.  Never a nice moment.  All there is to look forward to is his constant B.S. 

What I didn't mention before is that he is a package deal.  He is a junior.  He has a father who is just as annoying, if not more these days.  I have been with the jerk boyfriend for almost eight years, and not only do I deal with all his crap, but his father gives just as much drama and stress to my life as my jobless, joke of a boyfriend.

Usually his father and I get along because I believe his father might be a little afraid of me.  He knows I speak my mind to him.  I always treat him like my own father, except that my own father would never be such a rude jerk.  My boyfriend has even said that when his father and I get together, all we do is talk bad about him.  Yeah, that's probably true since he annoys both of us.

My boyfriend and his dad have always had a crazy relationship.  They fight constantly, but can't stand to be away from eachother.  It's like they aren't happy unless they are fighting.  This is odd to me because I have the greatest mom and dad in the world, and we would never fight.  As much as I can testify that my boyfriend is a jerk, and starts fights, his father is right there with him.  they egg eachother on and bicker back and forth constantly because they are so much alike.

Right before Christmas, his father had a stroke.  His useless son didn't know what to do when he found him, so he called me.  I came over immediately, and called 911.  He wouldn't be alive today if I hadn't done that.  But don't think I get a thank you.  Not from him or my a-hole boyfriend.  When he went to the hospital, my boyfriend was understandably scared, I helped him any way I could.  Even though I hate him most of the time, I felt it was the right thing to do.  I have never received a thank you.  Now, his father is insisting on coming home.  He lives alone, and refuses to take care of himself.  Physically, he is weak, but can get around slowly.  Mentally, he's spot on eighty percent of the time, but sometimes his mind slips.  Still, he swears he can live alone.  I am scared to death that he's going to drive and get in an accident, take his pills wrong, fall down stairs, or any number of crazy things, and we will find him like we did the first time. He refuses help from anyone.  And forget about getting him into a rehab place. This isn't my father, and I can't even stand my boyfriend, so why am I the one who has to deal with all this stuff?  Neither one of these men are worth my time.  They all just give me stress and drain my time, my patience, and my good mood.  I want to be done with it all!  I wish there was a way to get rid of both of them.  I am sick of mediating their fights.  I am sick of trying to help this old man, who refuses anything.  I haven't gotten a thank you for any of the things I've done for him.  Don't know why I would expect it now.  I haven't ever gotten one in all the years I've known him.  My boyfriend is so pissed because his dad treats him like crap, and ne ver thanks him for anything.  I just laughed and said welcome to my world.  I know where my boyfriend gets his ways.  He learned them from his father.  Both of them act like the world owes them something even though neither of them would do anything for anyone else.  Hell, they aren't even that good looking, so what good do they have?

God, what I wouldn't give for a vacation away from all of them.  Of course, I would never have the money for that because of the jobless boyfriend anyway.  I'm stuck in all this drama, and it's not letting up!  Man, I wish there was a way I could run away!

February 24, 2011 at 4:02 am

I just don't understand why you are still with him??? Am I missing something? Confused