Author Posts

March 2, 2013 at 9:01 pm

My boyfriend and i are super close. We talk about a lot of stuff but recently i trusted him enough to tell him i cut and that i have anxiety. I also told him i have troubles with my dad. Now, when we sit together at lunch he doesn’t sit close to me. He has always cancelled our plans frequently but since i told him, it’s been 3 weeks and we haven’t hung out once. I decided to confront him about it tonight over text, but he has not responded. My friend decided to text him and he responded right away. It’s been 5 hours since i have sent the text and i have no idea what to do. Honestly, i don’t know what to do anymore…anyone?

March 13, 2014 at 11:43 am

by reading your post i can 100% say he is distant because you told him you cut yourself and he doesnt know how to respond to it, he seems very disturbed by the news you gave him, idk if you are still having this problem but try calling him to talk about it. it may be that he doesnt want to be involved with a person who cuts themselves… whatever the reason for his distance, he needs to at least tell you what he thinks about the news you gave him, to determine the relationship further.