Author Posts

April 14, 2015 at 7:28 pm

<span style=”background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.00784314);”><span style=”color: #444444; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, HelveticaNeue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;”>I just need to vent really badly. I’m quite irritated. My boyfriend and I moved in with his sister so I could take care of her kids while she worked. I would get paid for it. Depends on what job shes working that week because she cant keep a job. I haven’t been paid in 3 weeks because shes still “waiting on a check” from her other job. My boyfriend and I were to live rent free all we would have to do is buy some food and take her daughter back and forth to school and she would pay my boyfriend $20 a week for driving her. His sisters husband is back from their “separation” and all of a sudden they’re talking behind our back about my boyfriend having to pay rent. I know this because I could hear them in the kitchen. I’m just really irritated with the fact shes now going to charge him rent. I know its going to make him upset because that’s the only reason he moved here. I really wish my boyfriend and his sister would talk it out before she decided this with her husband who she hates 20 hours out of the day. </span></span></span>