Author Posts

October 2, 2011 at 3:59 pm

So last night , I broke up with the boy I love, I didn't mean to, I was just mad. He wasn't talking to me for exactly 20 days & the only contact we had was texting, so I texted him a 6 page long message about how much I love him but that I needed a break for like a month because I currently suffer from depression & I couldn't handle this right now, I didn't think I would be unhappy about this, but I cried all night & regretted what I did. He didn't even bother to reply to my message, but the next afternoon he did, & what he said was “Oh yeah I wasn't talking to you because there is another girl I'm into & I was gonna cheat on you anyways, I don't even love you, I used you oh yeah & I don't want to be your friend either”. I've never cried or been more hurt in my life. I gave everything up for him, I did everything & tried my best & I was happy, I thought he was happy too. He made me the happiest girl in the world & changed my life for the better. All I can do now is be strong. I miss him more than anything now. This isn't going to help me, I only hurt more now.

January 2, 2012 at 8:01 pm

Violet said:

So last night , I broke up with the boy I love, I didn't mean to, I was just mad. He wasn't talking to me for exactly 20 days & the only contact we had was texting, so I texted him a 6 page long message about how much I love him but that I needed a break for like a month because I currently suffer from depression & I couldn't handle this right now, I didn't think I would be unhappy about this, but I cried all night & regretted what I did. He didn't even bother to reply to my message, but the next afternoon he did, & what he said was “Oh yeah I wasn't talking to you because there is another girl I'm into & I was gonna cheat on you anyways, I don't even love you, I used you oh yeah & I don't want to be your friend either”. I've never cried or been more hurt in my life. I gave everything up for him, I did everything & tried my best & I was happy, I thought he was happy too. He made me the happiest girl in the world & changed my life for the better. All I can do now is be strong. I miss him more than anything now. This isn't going to help me, I only hurt more now.

You had a right to be mad! Twenty days? That's almost three weeks! But, if what he said about planning to cheat on you didn't seem like him he could have been trying to protect his ego. If you gave everything for him then you obviously deserve much better, the right guy for you will be grateful for what you do for him. There had to have been something about him that you didn't like, now you are free to openly hate it! There is a lot of other great guys out there who will do amazing things for you, it may not seem like it because a lot of them are hidden in groups of bad ones. You say you still love him, and that you always will. But, things change, even when they don't seem like it. Everything gets better, and even though we don't want to feel pain like this, we have to to be grateful for the good we do get and that will come in your love life.