Author Posts

June 3, 2012 at 9:50 am

My wife has been accusing me of cheating for about a year. I have constantly told her that I haven't messed around on her, I have told this till I was blue in the face, I have done all the things to alleviate any suspensions. I go to work {i have two jobs) and come home, she has access to my phone, email, facebook any and everything. A couple of weeks back she calls me at work cussing me out for cheating, when I get home she ask me about a note in my facebook email the message said “ummm where are you?” I work in I.T. I work with the lady, the lady was out of town getting ready to do a presentation and her computer locked up, and she could not get in touch with me, thru all the channels at work. Her last act of desperation was my facebook because that sends a message to my phone of course.

I tell my wife all of this and she insistant that I'm cheating, I SUGGEST she sends the lady an email and call her if she does not believe me. My wife calls the lady and the lady tells her the exact same thing! but she still ranting that I'm cheating! I'm telling my BF about this and he tells me that when people usually  act that way they are usually up to no good. I get a hold of my wifes phone and I find naked pictures of her ex-boyfriend that were sent recently. I checked the sent messages and I see where she has texted pic's to me, but the ex also has the same pic, the only difference is that his pics have cute little messages like XOXOXO and here's your morning sugar, my pics had nothing on them at all. NATUARLLY I'm pissed off and I confront her, all I get is some lame ass excuse about “i know you're cheating on me, I just can't prove it” WTF! so i leave the room only to come back in and I see her deleting the pictures and texting “luckily i had already backed up the pictures” I asked for her phone in which she denied so I snatch the phone out of her hand.

She calls the police on me and told the police that I snatched the phone from her and she's afraid of what I might do.  WTF….the cops get there, no harm no foul, I had leave the house for the night. I do some more digging on the ex boyfriend only to find out that he is some big time MMA UFC FIGHTER that is married. I'm pissed all over again! I do some more digging and I find his facebook and his wife facebook which are wide open. Part of me is telling me to email his wife with the pictures to let her know WTF is going on in her house. I figured helped bring hell into my home I might as well return the favor. I understand that he isnt 100% the problem but he knew she was married and she entertained the attention. I really tempted to send her this information. I asked her YITF “Why In the F*ck” would you turn to someone outside of our marriage for attention?

Her answer “I don't show her any attention and I'm not being romantic” my answer “you cannot expect me to romantic with you when you're bring BS to the table every 3-4 days! but I'm suppose to wine and dine you! And she never apologizes for shiggidy! the more I think about it the more hurt i feel and the more pissed off I get. WTF SHOULD I DO!!!!!!

June 3, 2012 at 10:02 am

derrickwlk said:

My wife has been accusing me of cheating for about a year. I have constantly told her that I haven't messed around on her, I have told this till I was blue in the face, I have done all the things to alleviate any suspensions. I go to work {i have two jobs) and come home, she has access to my phone, email, Facebook any and everything. A couple of weeks back she calls me at work cussing me out for cheating, when I get home she ask me about a note in my Facebook email the message said “ummm where are you?” I work in I.T. I work with the lady, the lady was out of town getting ready to do a presentation and her computer locked up, and she could not get in touch with me, thru all the channels at work. Her last act of desperation was my Facebook because that sends a message to my phone of course.

I tell my wife all of this and she insistent that I'm cheating, I SUGGEST she sends the lady an email and call her if she does not believe me. My wife calls the lady and the lady tells her the exact same thing! but she still ranting that I'm cheating! I'm telling my BF about this and he tells me that when people usually  act that way they are usually up to no good. I get a hold of my wifes phone and I find naked pictures of her ex-boyfriend that were sent recently. I checked the sent messages and I see where she has texted pic's to me, but the ex also has the same pic, the only difference is that his pics have cute little messages like XOXOXO and here's your morning sugar, my pics had nothing on them at all. NATURALLY I'm pissed off and I confront her, all I get is some lame ass excuse about “i know you're cheating on me, I just can't prove it” WTF! so i leave the room only to come back in and I see her deleting the pictures and texting “luckily i had already backed up the pictures” I asked for her phone in which she denied so I snatch the phone out of her hand.

She calls the police on me and told the police that I snatched the phone from her and she's afraid of what I might do.  WTF….the cops get there, no harm no foul, I had leave the house for the night. I do some more digging on the ex boyfriend only to find out that he is some big time MMA UFC FIGHTER that is married. I'm pissed all over again! I do some more digging and I find his facebook and his wife facebook which are wide open. Part of me is telling me to email his wife with the pictures to let her know WTF is going on in her house. I figured helped bring hell into my home I might as well return the favor. I understand that he isnt 100% the problem but he knew she was married and she entertained the attention. I really tempted to send her this information. I asked her YITF “Why In the F*ck” would you turn to someone outside of our marriage for attention?

Her answer “I don't show her any attention and I'm not being romantic” my answer “you cannot expect me to romantic with you when you're bring BS to the table every 3-4 days! but I'm suppose to wine and dine you! And she never apologizes for shiggidy! the more I think about it the more hurt i feel and the more pissed off I get. WTF SHOULD I DO!!!!!!

July 14, 2012 at 4:33 am

i really feel like you are good man n deserve so much better! but if u love her, give this some time and she will realise how bad she was. although something in ur heart is never going to be mended. if this is the first time shes been unfaithful and shes sorry, i say give it another try. but i hate that she would constantly nag u about cheating when it was her vice. hope she doesnt come to her senses so late!