Author Posts

May 1, 2014 at 10:01 pm

I was dating this guy for 1 year and 2 months, he seemed nice in the beginning like they all do but changed later on into a nasty man. I loved him and he claimed to love me but he was so childish it was shocking. The fact that he was 2 years older was surprising he acted this way.. He ALWAYS accused me of cheating and flirting with other men when I never, he never allowed me to have guy friends or anything of the sort!

He treated me like shit, we argued 24/7 but idk why i loved him, he trapped me.. I don't miss him at all but the fact I stuck by him after all the BS he put me through gets me SO ANGRY and depressed every time I look back at the times.. any ideas on how i can get over this? -.-

May 8, 2014 at 10:56 am

So you are trying to get past the anger you feel for sticking by him for so long? I think you may be in a better position than if you had your heart broken and you are already over him. To deal with your anger try to find a positive outlet and make some exciting plans to look forward to. That’s my 2cents 🙂