Author Posts

June 11, 2013 at 5:56 am

I honestly need to get out of my house. I'm about to turn 23 this year and I am stuck at my parents home because I can not get a job. I'm in college full-time, often taking 18 credit hours a semester so I can graduate quicker. I've been minoring in Computer Science so it does not help that I don't have free time to get a job if I could. My mom and I spat all the time. Today we did this morning and she told me she was going to “slap me in the face” if I didn't shut up.  That is why I am here.

Usually it is my boyfriend that likes to hear me vent all my frustrations. But he's in China for two weeks. I have 10 more days to go and already it has become torture. I just wish I could talk to him but there's a giant firewall around that country. No phone either. I didn't even get to know if he got off the plane safely. I miss him horribly and he told me before he left with his family that he really did not want to go but since they paid for it 6 months ago, he had no choice. We've been together for the longest time and this is the longest we have been through not talking to each other. I know, a lot of other women have it worse, trust me, I grew up in a military family. I remember only seeing my dad a few times out of the year. I'm just so lonely without him. I hate to burden my friends with me always being around and wanting to do things.