Author Posts

December 8, 2011 at 1:53 pm

I've never been the type of person to have long or serious relationships. But I met this guy and we've oficially been going out for 4 months now and I'm seriously falling for him, but there's been this problem that there's an age difference (I'm 17 and he's 24) it doesnt bother me when we're alone but it really pisses me off that everyone goes out of their way to point out that he's older… no shit. I hate how he's always pointing it out too, I hate how I always come out looking like the immature teen and no I'm not that grown but I'm not stupid nor immature, I hate fighting with him over stupid things getting mad and upset I used to never cry when I fought with someone and I hate the fact that I feel like a hipocrit because I always judged my friends who became stupid over a guy. He's so annoying sometimes because he's always used to getting things done his way and I understand that that's how he was raised but I'm not like that, I don't yell at people for stupid little things or get pissed off easily, I'm not rude either, and despite being a girl and whatever I never like to blow things out of proportion, he just hangs up the phone out of nowhere when I jokingly didn't tell him something my dad said.

And there's the thing where I just feel helpless about the situation. Like we just had a fight and I couldn't bring myself to call anybody and I don't know what to do with myself, I can't post anything on facebook or whatever because it becomes too noticeable that this affects me and it's been a long time since I've called a friend to listen to my problems and I don't think I'll start again soon,  I can't read or do something weird because I won't concentrate all I could do is vent out on cyberspace with unknown people reading (which by the way if you got this far I thank you for reading) 
I want to work things out and I really want to have a good relationship but these things are getting on my nerves , I'm seriously starting to think that I should've waited and got together with him later, this sucks I really really care for him and I hate seeing myself like this, I don't know what to do..
wait he just said he was sorry, I didn't respond because I was venting and he got mad because he thought I was being proud. 

Don't get me wrong he's awesome, he's really smart and I always have a good time with him, we could talk about anything and there's always something new to do with him. But I honestly don't know what to think anymore.

I don't think I'm finishing anytime soon so I'll leave it at that. 

December 8, 2011 at 1:58 pm

And yes I realize that what I just wrote probably doesn't make sense. 

January 6, 2012 at 9:52 am

if it's only been 4 months and he's yelling at you for stuff, it's only going to get worse and worse.  RUN

July 30, 2013 at 11:04 pm

2 years later and….. you were right.

It's amazing how those situations make you grow.