Author Posts

July 28, 2016 at 12:25 am

Alright, this is my first post.. Hi, I’m Leika.

Okay, so basically I don’t feel like I belong on this planet. I just don’t really understand things that should be common knowledge and feel like I have somewhere else I’m supposed to be. It’s like 3:00am here and I don’t feel like explaining in detail so here’s a thread that’s pretty similar. http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Feel-Like-I-Dont-Belong-On-This-Earth/2813385

So yeah, I feel really lonely alot but I don’t really like conversing with people in person and such so I am usually alone. People just seem so simple and easy to read for me, idk. I know people are just going to say “We all feel like this sometimes!” But no, I’ve felt like this since I was a kid.

Uh yeah, so anyone else feel the same? Or maybe have some answers? Yeah I know I’m probably delusional or something.

November 25, 2016 at 11:52 am

Hello Leika,

I know just how you feel. Many times when I am with friends, I have no idea what I am supposed to say. I feel lonely for the most part. I feel like at times I can stress myself so much that I just get sick. Like literally sick. I feel like I am always getting sick because I am always worried about what everyone else is saying about me and stuff and I feel like I can’t ever be myself. I have felt lonely for the most part. I have felt lonely quite a bit.

You’re not delusional. I don’t think you are.

No, I have not checked out your link on experience project. I can understand how you feel because at times I feel like there is another world that I should be a part of. I at times do not feel planet earth welcomes me. Just saying.