Author Posts

February 18, 2015 at 12:46 pm

Okay, I have needed to vent for some time now. I keep talking to family members about my problem, but obviously this is a family issue so people are a little one sided.

The girls in my family are just nuts let just be honest. I am the middle of three girls with a female cousin that is basically a sister to us all. My younger sister and cousin are close in age, and then my older sister and I are 15 months apart and a few years older then my younger sister and cousin.

I have been having issues for the past few months with both of my sisters regarding my cousin. I have been thinking about it a lot and finally realized what she is doing! My cousin gets in close with each of us girls when we are each alone with her and then starts talking crap about each of us to each other AND THEN turns around and tells each of us what the other said. It’s freaking crazy! My older sister and my cousin are not on speaking terms due to an issue between them, and now my cousin and I are not really speaking because I caught her talking crap about me to my younger sister. (By the way my cousin is an only child with a CRAZY mom.)

So I tried talking to my younger sister about these issues as well as my step mom and dad. No one really sees what is going on or they don’t really care.

Needless to say I am really frustrated because my cousin is manipulating everyone in my family and tearing my younger sister and I apart and I am getting really sick of it! I just don’t understand why we all can’t spend time together. The spark of this vent was because my cousin is staying with us and my cousin and younger sister just said they were going to the movies and they would see me later. Ummm thanks for the invite…….

Sick and tired of the girl drama in my family, but cannot escape it….