Author Posts

January 23, 2012 at 5:06 am

Husbands.  Argh!  I listen to my husband who has to text constantly with people who complain about their husbands being stupid useless lazy, etc, and then relay to me the information they share with him.  Then he tells me how he isn't like those husbands.  Oh really???  Let me tell you dear, you are just like them.  I would like to say thanks jerk for doing “renovations” to one of our two bathrooms six months ago, and I still only have one bathroom.  Last night he came downstairs after sleeping all day and had the nerve to rant about me watching a show I really like that I recorded on the PVR and how can I watch that garbage.  Sir, you watch far worse things than I do.  I quickly changed it to something he likes since he had to go to work, out of CONSIDERATION, but once the new “better” show was over he proceeded to complain about the fact that I had made the kitchen dirty after he had cleaned it up.  This cleanup by him seldom happens and I appreciate it when it does, but what gives him the right to complain about a messy kitchen he tidied when I do everything else.  Everything.  EVVVVERything.  I take care of the kids getting them fed and ready for daycare and all life needs, have a full time job plus shuttling the kids back and forth from daycare, I do 99% of the grocery shopping and meal preparation, all the laundry (where does he think clean socks come from?  I'll tell you, a bag from the store), all the bill paying.  He just sits on his fool rear end and has the nerve to complain that I don't TRY to enjoy intimate relations.  I'm certain this is a common complaint for many women – after a while you feel like a maid and a whore.  I'm supposed to do all the things listed above each day and more, and then I'm supposed to pleasure him?!?!  I bite my tongue, but what I really want to say is: why did I marry you?  I should have listened to my family and friends.  I could have done all of this on my own and been much happier.  In the meantime I bite my tongue.  It's not that I won't tell him what needs to be said, but I make sure that what I say is thought out rationally, how what I say will make him feel/react.  He doesn't deserve it so good.  Toilet-stealer!

February 15, 2012 at 6:47 am

I hear you. I have been with out a bedroom door for over a year and my husband is a carpentar!!!! As far as romance, I cannot even remember the last time we had a deep, long kiss. Fine with me, as he has the worse breath possible.Yell