Author Posts

January 25, 2017 at 7:16 pm

So, I’m in Fiji for 3 weeks when this guy messages me out of the blue. We start chatting, turns out we know mutual friends. For 3 weeks he talks to me 24/7…no matter if he’s working, or if he’s sleeping, etc. Due to the 18 hr time zone difference he would wake up around 4am to chat before getting ready for work. He’s begging me to get back to Florida to him. He wants to date me exclusively. He deletes his dating profile, I delete mine. I get back to Florida, the day after we go on a date. It’s a great date. Crazy amazing chemistry. Fast forward to this week. His communication has dropped by 2/3rds. He got a cold so I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but still, that doesn’t explain his lack of eagerness to see or talk to me. I asked him what was going on, he said we had all the time in the world to get to know each other, and he said when he’s sick he often wants to just be alone. That dreaded feeling in my gut…ya know, the one that tells me something is up is so strong that I can’t think about anything else. We talked on the phone last night and he asked what I was doing today. I said I had the day off. He said we could probably make it work to see each other. He said he would be home around 6:30pm, jump in the shower and then we’ll go from there. I said ok. He closed the conversation out asking me to text him when I got up. I woke up, said good morning, he said good morning, and that’s that. It’s now 10:15pm, and 5 calls, 1 text and 1 facebook message later…still nothing. I don’t get it. How do you just suddenly stop pursuing a woman that you quote to be crazy about and you are never gonna let get away? I stayed home ALL NIGHT instead of making alternate plans because I was waiting for him to get in touch with me. I even went so far as to re-instating my online profile to see if his was still disabled…and it was. What the actual fuck is going on?

This is why women are “crazy”
Men MAKE us crazy with shit like this
Then they accuse us of being crazy

September 1, 2017 at 11:34 pm

You already know what is going on.  Cut off communication and go find someone that will appreciate you.