Author Posts

October 18, 2012 at 8:40 pm

Aaarggghhh! I am just so pissed at my husband right now! He lets our 3 yr old into the bedroom to watch TV at bedtime, he gets all grumpy because our little man isnt settling down for the night (after only like 5 minutes…duh) and is all pouty and says “but i wanted to have sex tonight”, so I go off to shower and when I come back, he is alseep. So then I proceed to clean up the toys out of the bed that out son has brought with him, ans happenedto touch his arm in the process. He make this BIG theatrical performance of jolting awake and looking around all dazed, and squity. Say “what? whats going on?” and said I was just cleaning up the toys out of the bed so I could lay down, and he says (in a really pissy tone) “well you woke me up.” Hmmmm, and just last week he was complaining we only have sex like 3 nights a week, considering I have a 3 yr old and a  month old at home, I  thought I had been doing pretty good, also since our baby isnt sleeping through the night yet, I still get u twice a night with her. Yell Blarg!

September 12, 2013 at 1:07 pm

Three nights a week with two kids under 5?! This man should be kissing your feet!