Author Posts

September 19, 2013 at 11:17 pm

i've never been the one to always be in a relationship. In fact I was single for a whole year, until I met my current boyfriend. We have the type of relationship that you see in The Notebook, where we play fight but always make up like 10 minutes later. When I'm with him, I feel like a different person, I feel loved, until he brings up that we're in college and we should be crazy in love and hooking up all the time. It's important and all but I'd rather spend the night watching a movie and cuddling.

I thought everything was doing good until recently. He seems distant. He takes forever to reply to texts, pushes back or cancels plans to hang out and when I'm mad he always finds a way to justify his actions.

Am I stupid for always going back to him? I want it to work out but I know I deserve to be treated better but no matter what I do or say, I can't get myself to walk away. HELP.

November 19, 2013 at 5:49 pm

Walk away. Trust me I wish someone had told me those words when I was in college. I wouldn’t have wasted so much time on someone that I wan’t going to end up staying with. In a sense he is right you are both still young go enjoy and really take the time to find that guy who is willing to spend time cuddling and watching movies and having meaningful conversations with. Trust me I know this is not what you want to hear and your heart is ready to fall out of your chest at the thought of letting go but listen! If you mean anything to him he’ll realize what an idiot he was and if he cares enough for you he’ll fight to get you back. If not, his loss! Don’t lower your standards for someone that doesn’t deserve you.