Author Posts

March 31, 2009 at 6:01 am

I for one am sick of courts automatically awarding mothers full custody. Who said that they are better parenting a child just because they give birth to them. Giving birth is not an attitude or a parenting method – IT IS PHYSICAL ONLY! So stop assuming that mothers are better parents! There are countless stories awarding mothers automatic custody just to get Child Support and then refusing, or making it VERY difficult, for the father to meet up with their child. Also stories of mothers poisoning the child's mind in a personal vendetta against the dad. It is so wrong!!!

August 7, 2011 at 3:48 am

Everyone can fight this battle until the end of time, but in the root of the problem it's the courts and the system itself. It's so corruptible it's just ridiculous! So it's either the father or mother poising the children, or the father or mother just using the children. It's pointless and makes the children(s) lives miserable. So all I have to actually say is fuck the system, it might be 'great' but it sucks.

November 28, 2011 at 10:13 am

Exactly! Same thing happened to my dad, brother and husband's first marriage. So I grew up without siblings, don't get to see my nephew and now my son won't get to know his sister. That shit makes me sick! All of these women are vial creatures who shouldn't be breeding in the first place but put on the face of an angel until it comes time for the reveal and WHAM! nail you for everything you've got and fuck your, and your child's, life up.Not to mention all the family members affected by their actions.To top it off the courts give them everything they want. Its disgusting!