Author Posts

February 17, 2012 at 9:23 am

After being unemployed for 2 years, I finally have a job….yes, I am underpaid and over qualified, but over qualified doesn't pay your bills. I was excited about working again and I felt like a kid on the first day of school. Well, my coworker is an A-hole…..very intimidated by me. I know how arrogant that sounds, but there is a power struggle and I am not that type of person. Having said that, I am not going to hide in the corner……I mean I am already thinking I should quit!!! Now, I feel like I am being abused because let's be real…..there are NO jobs…..so I am forced to stay here.

I keep telling myself, it's only been 3 weeks, just ride it out….however, when you get a bad vibe, it's hard to let it go.

So please…..dear God…..please….laws of attraction…..get me out of here!! and fast!!

March 26, 2012 at 3:01 pm

dude me and you have so many things in common. I totally get where your coming from, I too was unemployed for 4 years then I found a job where i was over qualified for the shitty job that I found in august of 2011 and my dumb ass boss was super intimidated by me and I ended up being fired by the dumb bitch only for not meeting a certain single goal out of like 20 others that I met with flying colors. On top of that I personally got an e-mail from the CEO of the company complimenting me on my performance as the new guy. Fucking joke!