Author Posts

February 5, 2017 at 4:34 am

I am so tired. I gave birth to my son two months ago and he is the precious thing to me but it has been such a difficult year. My pregnancy was difficult because of intense morning sickness and we moved to another country. I love my husband and our relationship has only suffered since our baby was born. We always argue and fight. The first month was so difficult because our child would cry for 12 hours and barely sleep throughout the day. I was also hospitalized because of an infection. We then found out he has a milk protein allergy and we have taken steps to fix this but it has only calmed down a little. We have no help from family and I am left all day long and night with baby. I have no time for myself and I’m constantly asking for an hour or two just to have some peace but my husband complains. When I do have time I cook and clean. I ask him constantly to pick up after himself but he has been spoiled by his mother (who did everything for him). Granted there are some cultural differences between the two of us but we have tried so hard to work them out. He used to help me but I guess he’s done. I just hide away in the shower when my baby sleeps and pray that this gets better. He has all the time in the world to go do what he wants.  I wish he knew how difficult this is for me but he can just walk away any time he needs.

September 1, 2017 at 11:28 pm

Communication is key, Postpartum sucks, I suggest a battery operated swing for the little one.  Find  baby sitter that you trust and you and your hubby go on a date without the little one.