Author Posts

July 24, 2011 at 10:21 pm

Okay….Im pretty sure No one is going to read this but i need to vent! Okay so This boy at my school he is mt best friend! And i think i love him but im not sure! Because when we got in to the Th grade in the middle of the year i started getting feelings for him and it just felt awkward “Liking” Your best Guy Friend! and then he gets a girl friend who is a year below us and Ever since they started fucking dating its like i dnt even no him when im around them both! When were talking on the phone he sounds like him but if SHES around it just like i dnt no him! And i really do like him and its really hard to stop thinking about him….hes always in my mind…i have dreams about him….and its just SO DAMN HARD TOO SEE HIM WITH ANOTHER GIRLYellYellYellYellYellYellYellYellYellYellYellYellYellYellYellYellYellYellYellYellYellYellYellYellFrown it just makes me wanna cry CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryand when i do i feel so weak…and i just havent been happy since at all….But hes happy and im glad for him. 

BTW if yu read this im very surprised….ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

July 29, 2011 at 12:04 am

ive been in the same situation as you and its really hard to deal with.. just try and maybe get over him…? cause in the end, hes not gonna be worth all the pain.. good luck!

August 6, 2011 at 8:50 pm

Thxx ill try but i really dnt think it will workSmile

August 31, 2011 at 4:38 pm

Hey Thx Tilly 🙂 Rele helpedLaugh