Author Posts

July 19, 2012 at 3:11 pm

My bestfriend keeps sucking dicks and having sex with meaningless guys. She dates anyone who asks her out. Whenever she has a boyfriend (which is often) she doesn't pay attention to me at all. She talks to several guys at a time. I got on her MeetMe account and she's talking to 16 guys!! She actually exchanged numbers with 5 of them. That's just outrageous. She's always listing off all these guys she's interested in and then the next day she's dating someone who wasn't even listed. She loves when guys give her attention. She lets it get to her head and then she starts acting like a slut. I'm sickened with it and I don't know how to act. OH AND ANOTHER THING: She's currently dating this guy that she knows I absolutely despise. The guy is always calling me mean names trying to make me feel bad about myself. He is the only reason I'm miserable at my school. I almost convinced my parents to pay extra money so I could go to a different school just because of him. My friends knows about all of this. She sees it happen all the time, but she just laughs along with the guy so that he'll like her even more. In my head is Chicks before dicks.. Kinda like bros before hos.YellYellYell 

July 19, 2012 at 11:42 pm

I think you should try to find new friends and start to stop hanging out with her. She knows she is treating you like shit and only when you stop being there for her that she will realise how this is affecting you.

September 26, 2012 at 11:37 pm

Leave the slut in the dust! You deserve better!