Author Posts

February 9, 2014 at 1:16 pm

I am so pissed for the most stupid of reasons. Mostly because no one will respect what I want and “leave me the hell alone'' when I want to be alone.  

I work out of town 6 days, 12 hours in a LOUD, NOISY, factory.  I have been at work this trip for 30 days and only 2 partial days off.. I wanted TODAY not to see another human being or be nice, sweet, or polite to anyone.  However, i am in the town of my in-laws and they and my wife saw fit to arrange things for me to do .  If I tell them that I don't want to see them it will piss everyone off.  And if I don't get some time alone, I am going to snap and piss everyone off.   Why in the world does everyone feel that you must be doing something constantly? How about a quiet moment just to enjoy a view, or think, or better, think NOTHING for just a little while.  

oh well, have to go place nice.  

February 10, 2014 at 10:18 pm

Hey tinman! I hear you loud and clear. I, too, like to be alone and get away from it all. I don't usually have a problem taking time alone for a bit, but my own guilt for doing that makes me not stay away long enough.
Sorry for this crap and the lack of understanding from others. Hope you were able to take some time for yourself.

May 8, 2014 at 11:31 am

That’s the reason why I converted a largish shed at the back of my garden into my perfect escape room! It’s secure and soundproofed too so I can watch the films or listen to my music whenever I like! Also has a bed so I can really get a good night sleep with no interruptions! Just love my shed and it’s a must for anyone needing time alone. It’s like a holiday home at home 🙂