Author Posts

February 15, 2012 at 7:05 am

What the hell……this morning my husband and I had an argument over something so trivial, that it is stupid. His damn hairbrush, of all things. Yesterday, I spent an hour cleaning and re-arranging the bathroom. I put his few things on a shelf, next to the sink. Already I hear a comment about this, wondering if he will be able to get to his things. ( excuse me, their right next to the sink ). He then moves his hairbrush into the basket of neatly rolled wash cloths. I move his brush to my basket,as I really do not want to use a wash cloth with his hair on it ) This morning, I have barely had my first cup of coffee, he asks me where his hairbrush is. I tell him that it is in my basket ( it is plain to see, unless you are blind ). He tells me that it is not his brush. I repeat again, yes, it is in the top basket. He keeps telling me, over and over, that brush is not his. I just sit there and stare at him. He still keeps repeating this. What is he, the Rainman? I finally, in exasperation,  go into the bathroom, pull out the brush and tell him “HERE IT IS, IDIOT”. He storms out and says he does not need to be insulted. What?????? How many times, has he asked me the stupidest questions possible? He constantly criticizes me over silly things. I am insulted by his bad breath on daily basis. How hard is it to understand that a nonsmoker hates the smell of cigerette smoke? Just use the mouthwash and you can brush your teeth more than twice a day.Yell

April 5, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Label everything, then put on a piece of paper where everything is (for reference..Wink..) Using crayon on the labels would help make the point. And no, he's not an idiot, he's just training you.