Author Posts

September 5, 2011 at 10:51 pm

I've been diagnosed with PCOS, it's not a bad disease to have just a difficult one. I'm faced with facts like I might not have kids, i might get cancer, I might get diabetes, and I might have a heart attack. I'm only 16 years old, but I feel so old. I've been given so many female hormone medications that I have a mental break down at least once a week. My boyfriend, he's 19, he is THE most perfect guy on Earth. He tries his best to help me whenever I'm sad, but sometimes he causes the problems.  It's just I need time for myself. I'm in college and I haven't even read shit bc I've spent so much time with him….I just….don't know how to talk to him about anything…and it hurts, and then he asks me why i'm so sad and so stressed out….I can't tell him anything or he'll have something that went worse for him that day. And I COMPLETELY understand, I listen to him as much as I can, but with all this medicine and my untreated depression…nothing helps….I feel like I'm talking to my mother sometimes, if you have something bad to say then shell send a tornado of guilt to you and NOTHING is EVER forgiven no matter what that bitch says. This rant isn't about my boyfirnd, it's about how I just need someone to talk to…and the internet is my only option left…

No one has to respond to this, but if you do, go easy on me, I cry every night bc of this and about 1,000 other things, no joke. So, ,maybe I'll get some sleep tonight if I'm not too scared….