Author Posts

July 30, 2012 at 6:45 pm

Yeah folks, this is a Husband complaint, I love the man, he just knows how to get on my last nerve!

Well, I'm Just seething over here about my husband's amazing ability to make a mess within 2 feet of any given direction around him. Today, he left a can of beans (he ate them directly from the can! Eww! Whatever he likes, I guess) on a end table in our living room, so I got mad at him and confronted him, saying I was tired of the mess and cleaning it too. We have a very large home between only the two of us, and it's not easy to keep up. On top of that, his family will be here to visit him on Wednesday! He proceeded to tell me that I do not clean my mess either, and when I asked what he meant, he said “Well, not right away” I told him that I am responsible for my own mess just like he is, but I am cleaning both his and my mess, which is what I see as unfair and upsetting. I decided that I would go ahead and clean the room, seeing as It wasn't killing me, and he does work all day to support us both, since I am not. Because I loved him I put that argument out of my mind and just began to do it. He had fallen asleep on the couch, and I wanted to run the vacuum and move the furniture around so I asked him to please move to the bedroom. Knowing he was tired I wasn't surprised that he refused. I asked again and told him I needed to run the vacuum and I didn't want to bother him. He then said “Fuck You” and rolled over. That is what made me mad. All I am doing is trying to make him feel comfortable, and things should look good for his relatives when they get here! But He is making it very very difficult. Honestly, I've asked him for days to take the trash out, and it is still not done. I will have no choice but to do it myself. While I understand cleaning is my responsibility, I don't think it would kill him to clean when he's home. There's nothing heavy for him to do if there's anything for him to do at all. He comes home, and sits in front of the computer, watching Television programs until he goes to bed, and then that is it. He will even lecture me about “Being Responsible” with my housework and growing up. I just find it harder and harder to respect anything he says with his behaviour as of late. It wasn't always like this. I don't understand why this is happening, he's letting me take all the blame! I feel like I'm going to explode into tears, because this makes me angry, but also upset that I feel that way.

Well I guess that's the end of my vent. I'll let this sit and come back to it later to see how dumb I sound and all of my grammatical errors!    Adieu!~

Miss Maron

September 26, 2012 at 11:30 pm

He sounds like a typical asshole! Grumpy and fucking rude. What a pig! I don’t blame you for venting. This is exactly why I don’t think I should get married. Men are dicks! Fucking beans out of a can. Surprised he didn’t bitch at you for not heating them up and putting them in a bowl for him. Its official. He treats you like a housekeeper with benefits! Typical. Could be worse. He could never take out the trash ever. Maybe he knows his family knows he is a slob and doesn’t care what they think. Neither should you. Fuck him. Go make a tasty snack. Eat it in front of him. And clean up like you always do.