Author Posts

May 16, 2014 at 1:43 pm

I am 24 and I started puberty really early at the age of 9. My periods were never that painful starting out. They were mild or moderate. They started hurting me more when I started middle school. They are not so severe where I pass out or anything, but sometimes I crawl into bed and take a nap to help relieve the pain a little which helps. Also, hot beverages and hot pads help me tremendously. It’s always my lower tummy that hurts the most and only sometimes does my lower back hurt at times. A few times my legs will hurt, upper thigh area. I get fatigue mostly and my head hurts too, dizziness and nausea. This basically will last up to the first two days, sometimes three. I get anywhere from 5 to 7 days a month. The first maybe two-three days are heavy and blood clots too. Not too big but I get them throughout the day. I also sometimes feel like I am different in complexion, like I look sick. Is all of this normal or do I have a problem? Also I get really bitchy during my period.

February 1, 2015 at 10:27 pm

you need to have more sex

December 16, 2015 at 10:32 pm

Are you on any sort of birth control? I had very heavy and severe cramps before BC and now they are very much controlled. Of course they are going to hurt. Your body is shedding from the inside out, but bc does make it less painful 🙂