Author Posts

February 6, 2015 at 8:53 pm

It started happening when I was 16. One day I was sick and I get a txt. Him asking if I needed help. I replied no thinking he was asking if I was feeling ok.

He kept txting me at night. Asking if he could watch or help. I had no fucking idea what he was talking about.

One day while he was driving me to school he said, “sorry about the messages. I thought you were doing something. Theres a woman somewhere who sounds like she’s having a good time. Moans real loud.”

He disgusts me.

He kept texting me asking if he could use his tongue. He even said something about me doing it with my brother. Stupid pervert.

My mother texted me one day and asked if someone was texting me and asked what they were saying. I woke up one morning but pretended to be asleep. She was looking through my phone messages. I deleted the texts. I wish I hadn’t.

She knew there was something going on.

I even texted her one night, “Tell him to stop texting me!” it was around 3 or 4am.

I threatened to tell my mom on him and that stopped him for a while but he is starting up again. I can’t tell my mom because she’s getting on her years and I don’t want her to be alone.

One night when I thought he finally got the hint he asked me to read something on his phone. He had a note message on there asking if I wanted to have sex with him. Fucking coward! I wish he would go away forever.

He doesn’t have a job and is dealing pot. He also spends my moms money on gas and weed. He keeps my mom up all night eating! the stupid pig. and he sleeps all day.

I’ve been molested before by my cousin while he thought I was sleeping. I was scared and didn’t want to “wake up” for fear of what would happen.

The “pig” showed me a vibrator he bought for my mom and laughed like it was a joke and then said, “Do you want one?”

When my mom left on a business trip he handed me the toy and said here have fun. or some stupid shit like that. and laughed.

I threw it at his door.

My room is right next to their room. It fucking sucks. Living in an apartment, tiny space, with him is hell!

I want him gone. I want him to suffer.

I wait for the day for my mother to grab her senses and throw his ass out.

They know I am a “cutter” and suffer from depression and bipolar disorder. Also anxiety. I stopped taking my pills.

But still he’s here making everything worse.

February 6, 2015 at 10:43 pm

Oh my goodness this is really awful 🙁 How old are you now? Can you move out with friends? People like this are animals and just make me so sick! Guys are not all like that but I am guessing you will be finding it hard to trust men.

February 7, 2015 at 3:16 pm

I will be 19 this month but no I can’t move out. I don’t have a job and haven’t graduated high school. I tried to get back into high school but no school would take me because I missed the deadline and my grades are so low. I tried to get into an alternative school but they are filled up.

I also can’t seem to get a real boyfriend. No one is brave enough to ask people out nowadays. They only ask through Facebook now. If I had that support than maybe I could get away from him. My family, grandmother, sister, and brothers, don’t like him either. He doesn’t contribute.

He texted me again last night. I didn’t even respond I was so tired and in a deep sleep. I also sleep with my door locked since I was 17 and he barged in one night claiming that he heard a scream. He didn’t do anything and left.

February 7, 2015 at 6:36 pm

What an absolute LOSER!!!!! 🙁

Are you close with anyone else in your family and talk to them with what is happening? Maybe stay with them for a little bit?  Your mental health will suffer in this toxic environment.

Yeah, boys are so weak now! I have only been asked out once and he was drunk. I have asked boys out if I like them. Well maybe not really on a date as such, but more of a ‘would you like to go see a movie sometime’? No posh dinner or anything, just a relaxed meetup. I have been asked to get my boobs out at parties etc so if they can ask for that, why cant someone ask me out for a normal date?! IT’s like theyre ok being a dickhead and have no fear of that, but when it’s actually something that is nice – they’re scared! Annoys me!

February 8, 2015 at 11:14 am

I’ve told my friends and even showed them the texts but they don’t know how to understand it. They usually just smile and go back to whatever.

June 11, 2015 at 12:37 pm

Okay for one take your meds! Seriously take them; I know the side effects suck but you will start to feel better in a few weeks. Also if mom finds out you are not on your meds your credibility instantly goes down.

Two next time the perv comes near you kick him in the balls. Go get yourself some pepperspray and lock your door at night.

Three Next time he sends you anything inappropriate SHOW YOUR MOTHER. If she is any type of sane she will throw him out on his ass; if she is crazy then she may let him stay. If that’s the case, make his life hell tell he bails and gets the fuck out.

Get your damn GED and get the hell out of the house ASAP. Trust me you can do it if you actually try.