Author Posts

January 29, 2014 at 9:48 am

Me and My boyfriend have been together for almost 4 years. He use to tell me all the time his parents have ruined most of his relationship well anyways his mother has a brain tumor and it causes her to get mean and nasty which I understand she is sick and she gets frustrated but enough is enough. We are all originally from Pennsylvania and we recently moved to Fl because the warmer weather was better for her tumor and body. We live with his parents with our 11 month old daughter and his brother and his wife and there 15 month old daughter in a tiny house. Don't get me wrong Im very thankful to have a roof over my head but some of the stuff his mom says is ridiculous. She calls me or my bf sister in law lazy or stupid and fat. I have no self esteem anymore. She buts into everyones relationships and everything out of her husbands mouth is horrible. If my daughter goes and smacks me and I yell at her and tell her no then his father says go punch mommy right in the nose. I do not want my daughter acting like that and treating people like that. Right now our financial situation is not good and thats why we live at the house. I feel so depressed and miserable I don't know what to do anymore. I try to vent to my bf and he just gets upset and tells me he is trying work so he can get us out but I feel so trapped. I apologize if I seem like I am rambling I am just so upet and I have no one else to vent to except for my family which they all tell me to move back to Pa which I don't want to do and split my Daughter from her father.