Author Posts

March 7, 2017 at 2:31 pm

This shits is a long ass story so it might be in parts.

Alright, so let me give a little back story … or a lot. My family is fucked up, but these days who’s isn’t. I’m a child of divorce as are most and my father pretty much saved my life and my future as a fully functionally human being. If I had stayed with my bi-polar, narcissistic, manipulative, neglectful, and out rightly abusive mother she would’ve killed me by now or I would’ve killed myself. The way she treated my dad was far worse. He is honestly the strongest man I’ve  ever know to put up with that hell for 18 years, 12 of which I hadn’t been born yet. He didn’t have to fight for custody of me, he could have just let CPS take me away when they gave him the ultimatum. He has for the past 19 years worked himself to the bone for me and sacrificed so much so I wouldn’t have to go with out anything I need or wanted (within reason). He spoils me, he loves me more than anyone I could think of. Keep this in mind for the next part.

March 7, 2017 at 3:07 pm

Part 2,

My sister has had stung and relationship problems since I was young. All my siblings are way old than my, the eldest being 15 years older than me and the youngest of my older siblings being 10 years older than me. My sister falls right on the middle of being 12 years old than me and is currently 30, but mental she is still stuck as a teenager, even after haveing two kids with two. Now I believe that everyone has a right to decide what they do in their own lives, you want to screw your life up go right on ahead, don’t you dare fuck a child’s life up. My sister has two children for the sake of confidentiality I will call; Thomas and Lily. Thomas is three years old he was born when I was 15 and I have helped care for him since his birth. At that time everyone in the house work (my stepmother didn’t after awhile for other reason that is a whole other story), for two summer I cared for Thomas (for free, most teen sisters wouldn’t do that). You see his father had been in prison since he was a few months old off and on, the father (let’s call him Asshole 1) finally got put away, for everything from violence to drugs. Enter, after a year and a half, Asshole 2. This asswipe is a real piece of work. So, the meet and date for a while and I be nice since things look serious, meanwhile they are living rent free with my parents and me. Over time I see just what  a sack of assholes he really is. First he a my sister still money and drugs from my parents who have heart problems and sever spinal pain. The steal it to either snort it or sell it, then they come being for money to the people that are letting them live in their home rent free, all neccesities provided. My mom had to buy a metal lock box because they ripped the plastic on apart. Before I was aware of all this I wanted to be nice and make conversation so I would go down and watch TV with him and talk about school and the new or cartoons, normal stuff that if do with my sister in laws, make them feel welcomed. Well, one evening he made a pass at me, and after that I thought about how I should saw it coming, I should have seen the off color conversation and jokes for what they were but I didn’t want to started anything or if I was wrong look stupid. On one particular occasion however we were in the kitchen, I was getting something out of the fridge, he walks up behind me and I feel something hard against my ass. Yep, you guessed it, he had an erection. What do you do when your sisters boyfriend presses his erection against you? I was going to run like hell, but before I could he grabbed my crotch with one hand and put his other arm across my chest. I wiggled free and told him to stop and he realsed me but at that point I stopped being nice. I never told anyone because I knew what would happen, my dad already had heart stents and he’d try and kill him. The was already so much conflict I just wanted to keep the peace and slightly because I wasn’t sure I’d be believed. To be Cont.