Author Posts

May 14, 2013 at 10:59 pm

Just want to say that pringles cans are not fucking fat kid friendly! I can't even fit my freaking hand inside. Just saying. Cry

March 14, 2014 at 12:59 pm

Alot of whats in this world is not FAT KID FRIENDLY… it pisses me off that society is so rude to a person for the size they are, at the same time the world is filled with plenty of things a person can do to be healthy. you can have meat on you but still be healthy, i dont know many fat people that are also healthy. im 24 and a female, at age 18 i was under 130lbs maybe i was 126lbs, i had no waist and no flabby arms and my body was tight and toned. now im over 170lbs and i feel horrible physically and emotionally, i am tired all the time and none of my clothes fit. i never want to be out because of my weight, i also feel like my boyfriend isnt attracted to me as much now that im heavier. i know those types of foods are so amazing and good, but maybe if your hand cant fit into it, you shouldnt eat it. you are what you eat, i learned the hard way. just a little exercise and eating a little better everyday will not only help you look better but feel better to. i love love love chips and now i pay the price, my huge gut and flabby arms are a result of it. im just saying that even though you can say screw society , you should also think of your health too. 

May 9, 2014 at 12:44 pm

Haha! That’s funny shit!!