Author Posts

November 11, 2011 at 7:32 pm

So, this is probably in the wrong catigory but I am new on here so whatever.  But I CAN'T STAND IT when guys have their status on facebook about how girls need to stop posting hundreds of pictures of themselves making the “duck face” on there because it makes them atttractive.  This one person said, That it looks like you are trying to get something out of you teeth but trying to hide it.  This is extremly offensive to me because for some people, those pictures that make them feel attractive, might be the only things that do. You could be ripping away the last thing about a girl that makes her feel beautifull. 

November 12, 2011 at 5:30 am

Well, if you want my opinion, I just don't get why some girls pout like they do when they get their photos taken – I just find it a turn off. If they like their lips, then just a nice smile is all that is needed. Maybe post a pic of what you mean – I guess a slight pout is ok, anything more just looks ridiculous.

November 28, 2011 at 9:57 am

Well, other people have opinions too ya know. If something offends you, buck up cheerleader! Get over it! And the “duck face” or “pouting” in a picture is unnattractive. It makes girls look stupid. If girls have to post a thousand pics of themselves from different angles with the duck face to make themselves feel attractive, then perhaps they should kick back in a therapists office and figure out why they need that attention to feel good. A simple nice smile is way more beautiful than looking like you're trying to suck food from your teeth. On another note, there is such a button you can hit to make it so you can't see or hear from those people anymore, the ones that offend you. Have you tried saying anything to these guys to let them know that you hate what they're saying?

If a guy posting simple things like that on facebook highly offends you, I'd love to see you react against someone in person.