Author Posts

March 14, 2014 at 6:19 am

What I dont get is when people are very rude all the time to others but they demand the world in return. I see it everywhere i go, in restaurants, stores, pretty much anywhere public. i will hear people yelling and cursing to get either a discount or specific service or whatever they are wanting but im just tired of how some people treat others so disrespectfully and want to get the world in return. whenever i had someone yelling at me or something when i worked in retail, i would politely tell them that if they dont stop yelling and cursing at me than i will refuse to help them. because i dont care who you are, yelling and cursing should not be used to get what you want. its disrespectful and uncalled for. its ridiculous how some people think they world owes them so they go around with this big attitude and think they can just put others down. you are one out of billions of people on this earth, why do you think you deserve more? some people think just because their people suffered in the past, that now they deserve more out of people. Im from Kurdistan, my people suffered genocide when Sadam Husein was alive… i dont go around thinking i deserve more. i treat others the way i want to be treated. im just posting what ive seen so much throughout my life and its so frustrating to see people act this way and its just stupid. if you think that you are doing the right thing by treating people like shit because your people suffered in the past, you are wrong.. hating others will not undo anything or make anything better, it will just make you as a person look bad. think before you speak… all im saying. if you are just trying to prove to people that you are a strong person then acting like that proves the opposite.