Author Posts

December 23, 2010 at 12:19 am

I am caught between my sister and my mother.  I live with my sister and take care of her children while she works.  We live in one state and our parents live in another.  My sis has a very strong personality and sometimes or all the time it is just easier to let her have her way.  She constantly argues with anything you say sometimes just to argue.  She is very negative with where we live and has constant complaints.  Our parents are visiting for the holidays.  She mom is a very negative person and does not like anything.  She is a wonderful person mostly just her negativity gets to you sometimes.  My sis kept complaining about her and finally jumped her about her negativity grabbed the baby and stormed out.  I tried to sooth my  mom and then had to go shopping with my sis.  So when we got back  mom ignored my sis while being super nice to everyone.  My sis sees this as taking a grenade for everyone else.  What she does not know is that mom is planning on leaving early right after christmas and will not come next year if she can help it.  My main thing is   IT is just for two weeks why cant everyone just play nice?  We only see each other twice a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 15, 2011 at 2:04 am

What a stress! Wish people could just be civilized and just be happy that they are with their loveones. But unfortunately some people just live and breathe negativity to the point that they cant speak without injecting some of negative bile! Really sad and it sounds like they need a firm wack with the words 'get the fk over it – life is too fkn short!'

Anyway hope christmas ended up being ok 🙂