Author Posts

July 14, 2012 at 8:29 pm

Sorry if there are misspelled words, or runons I am just venting. My problem today well for a while would be my boyfriends crazy ex girlfriend. (I'm not kidding when I say crazy) She when we were dating claimed to be pregnant with his supposed child. No big deal in my book. Why break up with someone because of that? (he didn't want to be there in the first place) Any who, he would be there if she would take a paternity test. SHE REFUSED FOR OVER 7 MONTHS OF THE STUPID PREGNANCY. (there were reasons to assume it could have been some other guys kids. since there is proof she cheated) About almost nine months pregnant she finally agreed to do the paternity test, after trying to give him decisions herself. He has no problem paying childsupport, or being there. Once the child is born she stated she would get the test done within the available days. SHE DIDN'T because she wanted to spend money on the stupid IUD that stays in you for five years. Now she is pulling the game of how I'm a baby daddy stealer, what ever the F*&! that means, all because she went out on her end of the deal and has to wait for his end to go through and deal with the consequences.  She sits there and constantly wines like a three year old about how she wants him around when she burnt a big hole at least for a while and somehow wants to drag me into her little run around game… GRRRRYell STUPID GIRL it's her own fault if she slept with multiple people because she doesn't want to do the test at all which looks suspicious…