Author Posts

June 12, 2015 at 8:26 am

Seriously. We just had a fing talk last week regarding you being more careful with money. You blew two hundred dollars in less than a day. And are now spending the other hundred right now? Fucking really? Why in gods name would I want to buy a home with you when you refuse to even pay bills on time. Hey remember the power bill is due right? Your response I’ll worry about that when the disconnect notice comes. You have got to be shitting me. We make the same amount of money, but I can’t even go to the store and buy makeup because all of my money goes to unfucking the bills that you WON’T PAY!!! I am getting sick of this shit.

Guess what dumbass. I am going to put the rent money in my bank account, so you don’t pull the same shit you did last month and spend it all leaving me to scramble trying to figure it out. Because to you getting evicted is no big deal. To me it is a huge fucking deal. You dumb dumb dumb son of a bitch. So when you don’t have food for your lunch or when the lights go out or you don’t have money for cigarettes don’t come crying to me. I don’t fucking care. I will not be spending my every last dime bailing you out. I will be saving my money so that if this shit keeps up I can move the fuck out. I really hope this house deal doesn’t go through because I don’t feel like telling you that I don’t want to do it anymore. We all now how you will react. Fuck you. Fuck you and a big old fuck you.

Oh and by the way, you knew I am going to meet a friend today. You knew that I was supposed to be leaving in ten minutes. So what do you do? You take off in my car to go buy more parts for a motorcycle that ISN’T EVEN YOURS. Because you want to fix it so very badly. Kiss my ass.