Author Posts

November 4, 2013 at 7:55 am

So here's the deal. I bought a truck and have been fixing it up. I've never driven it. (well until yesterday) I bought every part it needed, fixed the body, bought all new tires and everything. Final thing was to see if my transmission actually worked, or if it needed the shift solenoids that i thought it needed. Well to make a long story a little shorted i drove it around my little road around a dirt circle, and back into my driveway. To make a few things a little clearer my truck cannot physically exceed 25 mph! I used my directional, brakes, and drove carefully.

And here's where it gets good. One of my neighbors called the cops on me. They said i was speeding 60+, driving to endanger, and “I could've killed someone.” That my friends is a bunch of BULLSHIT. Anyways I test drove my truck at 12:30 in the afternoon, and the cops didn't show until about 7 pm. Am i wrong to be calling bull on this? I believe i have the worlds shittiest neighbors.

So anyways I guess my oldest brother took the blame for it and said he was test driving it to the cops. Now he could be in a hell of a lot of trouble, fines and possibly jail (which is ridiculous) wheres the proof? I'm never going to hear the end of this one, I just don't know what to do. Frown