Author Posts

July 18, 2011 at 8:37 pm

Before I begin, I must mention that I went to Europe a few weeks ago for 3 weeks without my parents and with kids, my age, who I had never met before. My parents have never been to Europe and never met the other kids.

(So remember; Place They've Never Been, People They've Never Met)

I have a friend of about 5 years that lives states away, along with a lot of other friends in that same state and area. (I'm changing his name to Frank cause it's not really Frank). So Frank and I online dated for a while and then we decided friends was better blah blah blah. About 2 years later, we decided that we really wanted to hang out and catch up since we hadn't been talking much. So Frank and his sister drove all the way to my place and stayed here for a week, met my parents, made friends, and had a good time. It is now a year later from that time, and I want to go visit them as well as my other friends. But NO. My parents don't trust me, they don't trust anyone, apparently. And the reasons why I can't go? Place They've Never Been, People They've Never Met. I think that is pure BULLSHIT.

July 24, 2011 at 10:12 pm

That does Sound like Complete BULL SHIT to me too…But my parents would do the sametConfusedhing to me and i no it..Stupid ParentsConfusedConfused