Author Posts

July 10, 2013 at 5:58 pm

So, life is so damn stressful for me right now. My mom is so overprotective it's damn near unbearable. I feel like she is breathing down my neck. I can't even stay at my friend's house who lives down the street… She just assumes that we do nothing but have sex with hella guys and do hella drugs and get wasted. In reality, we watch movies and eat cereal… we occasionally leave… for taco bell… or to go to one of her friend's houses to do the same thing, eat, and be bored. Because of my mom, my best friend told me she feels uncomfortable in my house to the point she would rather sleep outside than in my house…. I was going to go to a bonfire with her and her boyfriend (my good friend) but she is moving out of her house so she isnt going and I'm not going alone because her boyfriend is already there and I texted him to tell him and now he's mad at her for not telling him herself. Like come on now, all I said was we aren't going sweetie. she has to clean. I guess I have to stay sober tonight. and hes like getting all in his feelings like well im her man and she should be able to tell me this stuff blah blah im like well shes pretty busy… and on top of that, mom said if i go, i have to walk and i can't take my car and I have to be back by 9… its 8 now…