Author Posts

September 4, 2013 at 1:21 am

I JUST WANT TO FUCKING CRY AND SCREAM AND TELL EVERY BODY HOW I FEEL AND WHAT'S HAPPENING BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE THAT MEANS I'D BE GIVING UP AND DISAPPOINTING EVERYBODY AND I CAN'T DO THAT BUT I JUST WANT TO CURL UP AND SOB BUT THERE'S TOO MUCH TO DO AND TO MUCH TO WORRY ABOUT AND I'M STILL JUST A KID WHY DO I NEED TO WORRY ABOUT COLLAGE OR GRADES OR ANYTHING?!

so I guess I'll just keep on being the happy one who cheers other people up and has absolutely no problems at all, no not her, she's much to happy. i guess i'll keep making small remarks about how i feel, little things that don't make any sense to anybody but me.

Wish me luck guy's.

February 9, 2014 at 1:10 pm

First and foremost, good luck.. 

I showed up here to vent and scream at the screen and random people and instead came across your post.

As a father, I hear what you say from my own children frequently.  As a person, I said the same things you are saying to my own family and friends when I was your age.  

Vent here, find a person to talk to, but most of all, this is YOUR life.  You are not living it for anyone else but yourself. You are not living it for your parents, or friends, or societies views of what you should be.  But a self acknowledge kid, know that you dont have all the answers and that people ar just trying to help/misguide you based on THEIR experiences in life.  

But I will say this, as an older man, I came here today to vent because I feel compelled/forced to do things that others want me to do without any regard for what I want to do. We all get sick and tired of trying to make others happy.  It is no different at your age, than at mine and that depresses even me to say it.  

In this screwed up world, i wish us all good luck