Author Posts

March 14, 2014 at 8:02 pm

im a female and 24 years old, im not sure of my weight since i have not been on a scale in two years, when i was 18 i was 126lbs and now i know ive gained weight since then just not sure how much. my face is chubbier, and my arms are bigger and i have a pooch on my tummy. anyway i never thought i was that fat and wasnt that self aware before, until a little girl ( will remain nameless) said that im fat and started to examine my body with her eyes,  i was so embarassed of course even though she is young, she is old enough to know that what she said was wrong. did her parents not teach her? i went home and was so mad and upset. i know im not skinny but why do parents not tell their kids that calling other people names is wrong? iv had grown ups call me fat too, it litterally makes me feel ugly, the way they say it. like fat is ugly or something. they dont say that im fat but beautiful, they say you have gotten so big… or youre fat now…. seriously. what women wants to hear that? if i have kids, they better never tell someone they are fat, i will lose it. calling someone fat may seem funny to you but put yourself in the other persons shoes… they are hurting. one time i wore heels and my bf told me are you sure you wanna wear those heels? like i was too ugly or fat to wear heels? idk sometimes things come across as hurtful. i wore shorts once and he was like, why you wearing those? i mean how should i take that? its just hard to live life when you are not as thin as you use to be and people have no problem constantly reminding you. 

May 8, 2014 at 2:59 am

Same happend to me a few weeks ago! Before if someone made a comment I would just brush it off but since others have said it I am like thinking maybe it is true and getting all paraniod! There is so much pressure on girls and I need to be thinking of more important things such as school etc.. But it’s hard not to be affected by it! 🙁

May 9, 2014 at 12:41 pm

I dont give a shit actually as I am happy who I am so sod the bitches!! It tends to be girls picking on girls god girls are generally bitches when it comes to stuff like that!!!