Author Posts

August 28, 2010 at 7:54 am

Why are fat people victimized and anorexic people are sympathized?

I'm a fatist like the next but why are people more forgiving with anorexic people? There just as bad!

Fat people and anorexic people are both idiots! Pisses me off when anorexic biatchs think there are so funny when telling people all they ate was an apple! Morons!!!!

August 30, 2010 at 6:51 am

Yeah I agree. Either fat people are treated with the same level of sympathy as an anorexic, or an anorexic is vilified as much as a fat person. The only difference is that I'd prefer an anorexic to sit next to me on a plane! 🙂

February 18, 2011 at 2:08 pm

That was funny Admin… the subject is not but it is true. It is hard to feel sorry for a fat person. But I don't sympathize with an anorexic either.

August 7, 2011 at 3:44 am

Both are fucked up. Fat people it's either because they gave up, blame others/denial, genetics, or they don't care and love their bodies because in reality they really aren't fat just a little overweight. Anorexic people are just …sorry, but sad. They are so into the mainstream of superskinny that they kill themselves over it and is completely disgusting. Both are just the same, but on the opposite sides of the coin and really we just need to fix them or just hid them in the world's closet.