Author Posts

March 1, 2013 at 11:18 pm

So I’m 19 and in my first year of college. I would say I’m a pretty experienced person with guys and relationships and flirting and what not. I could tell the good ones from the bad. I met this really attractive guys in my class. He’s everything I’m looking for, now that I’m really searching. He’s tall, very charismatic,confident loves traveling and learning new languages like me. So when we exchanged numbers the first couple days he was totally trying to get to know me. After a couple days we started flirting. But then he would text me but not conversate. Like I’m suppose to be the one starting a convo? Then we started talking about sexual stuff.I think he only wants to be fuck buddies. And I’m offended! No guy I’ve exchanged numbers with has ever just wanted sex. He’s no gentleman. So I should drop him right? But no. My damn self is too sexually attracted him and wants a relationship. I’m scared that if I bring it up to him he’d run away. So hopefully my charm will make him want something more than just fuckbuddies. It worked with the other guys! Yes this story is totally useless and probably dumb but shit I need to vent.